ACH parents, guardians and students:
Tomorrow, October 28th school re-opens at AC Houghton Elementary School. Set your alarm and go to bed on time so you are ready to learn!
- Student DROP Off at 8:15am
- Student PICK Up at 1:00pm
- Masks Required
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided at School
- Bring a Water Bottle
- Leave Chromebook at Home (for all K-3rd ACH students)
- Bring fully charged Chromebook to IES (for all 4th-6th IES students)
There will not be any busing available for in-person school on October 28th. We will work with our MidCo bus partners to get bus routes completed as fast as possible. Please call or email the office to let us know if you need transportation.
As the weather gets colder, please remind your children to bring a coat. Also, students can wear their costumes to school for a Harvest Party on Thursday. We are looking forward to seeing our students daily!